List of PhD theses

Jan.Dvorak at ff.cuni.cz Jan.Dvorak at ff.cuni.cz
Mon Nov 14 12:06:36 UTC 1994

     Can anybody help me? Is there any available information on the
hundreds of indological PhD theses which have not been ever published?
The theses submitted to Indian universities would be particularly
useful for me.
     I am looking for grammatical analyses of Old Tamil and Middle Tamil
texts and indexes of texts (such as V.I. Subramoniam's 'Index of
PuranaanuuRu'). Any information on studies dealing in such way with the
Tamil Bhakti texts is welcome.

     Thank you in advance.

     Jan Dvorak
     dvorakj.dec59.ruk.cuni.cz

--
     | Jan Dvorak                    |                             |