Journal Search

drdj at mail.utexas.edu drdj at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 9 02:42:58 UTC 1994

Apologies for cross-posting.

I am looking for the journal <Studies in History>, the "Biannual Journal of
the Centre for Historical Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University", Vol.4 No.
2. Sahibabad, 1982.

It contains several reviews of Burton Stein's segmentary state theory by
scholars such as Subbarayalu, Krader, and Kulke.  My University ILL has
been stumped trying to locate it.  If it is in your university's library,
could you please let me know, or if you have a personal copy, I would be
happy to pay for the cost of making photocopies of the desired articles.
Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Donald R. Davis, Jr.
drdj at mail.utexas.edu