HINDI SELF-INSTRUCTION PROGRAM

Robert A. Hueckstedt hueckst at CC.UManitoba.CA
Sat Jul 16 20:45:34 UTC 1994

On Wed, 13 Jul 1994, ALLEN W THRASHER wrote:

>           Would  the  person  who  has developed  a  computer  program  for
>           self-instruction please contact me (NOT the net)  at  the address
>           below?  A library patron has asked me  if such  a thing existed I
>           and told him I had heard of one on INDOLOGY.
>           Thanks,
>           Allen W. Thrasher
>           Senior Reference Librarian
>           Southern Asia Section
>           Library of Congress
>           Washington, DC 20540-4744
>           tel. (202) 707-5600
>           fax  (202) 707-1724
>           Internet: thrasher at mail.loc.gov
>
>           Any opinions expressed are mine and  not those of  the Library of
>           Congress or its management.

Please send info to me, too.  Thanks.

Bob Hueckstedt
hueckst at cc.umanitoba.ca

Asian Studies Centre
328 Fletcher Argue
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, Manitoba
CANADA  R3T 2N2

Date: 17 Jul 94 15:52:08 EDT
From: Ian Tresman <72240.3447 at compuserve.com>
Subject: New edition of language book

       Press Release
The Multilingual PC Directory
 3rd Edition, publ. July 1994.
   256 pages. Soft bound.

The Multilingual PC Directory is a source guide to multilingual and foreign
language software for IBM PCs and compatibles. For a 1200 word description,
please email  72240.3447 at compuserve.com  for more details.