Malayalam fonts

T.A.MCALLISTER ECL6TAM at lucs-01.novell.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jan 19 12:49:57 UTC 1994

I would be grateful for help on this point.

I have just downloaded two Windows fonts for Malayalam from the
CICA archive. They look quite good and print well.

Unfortunately, the documentation is sparse, without the name or address
of the sender. I suspect the person who sent the fonts might not be their
originator or copyright owner. Obviously, I can't release the fonts for use
until the question of copyright has been settled.

I have examined the fonts and found embedded in them a copyright
notice consisting only of the words "Ethno Multimedia". Does anyone
recognize that name? It looks like the name of a company, but there is no
business address, so it might be the name of a group of enthusiasts.

..

Alec McAllister
Arts Computing Development Officer
Computing Service