IndoEuropean-L

Tom Greer tom_greer at fammed.washington.edu
Sat Apr 2 06:10:22 UTC 1994

IndoEuropean-l is a new list for discussion and exchange of ideas related to
the historical and comparative linguistics of the Indo-European languages.  Any
topic related to the diachronic linguistics of the Indo-European languages is
suitable for discussion.  Synchronic topics are generally best discussed on
other lists.

     "subscribe indoeuropean-l first_name last_name"

To communicate with the list, send to indoeuropean-l at cornell.edu.