indology

Rick_McGowan at NEXT.COM Rick_McGowan at NEXT.COM
Tue Sep 21 18:23:03 UTC 1993

If anyone knows about this, could you reply directly to
Rick_McGowan at NeXT.COM ? Thanks.

Michael Everson
School of Architecture, UCD; Richview, Clonskeagh; Dublin 14; E/ire
Phone: +353 1 706-2745  Fax: +353 1 283-8908  Home: +353 1 478-2597
Just occurred to me that someone in the Indology community might know... Does
anyone out there have an electronic copy of the Ramayana that can be ftp'd
from anywhere?  English translation preferred...  I was looking around a
while ago for this & never came up with one.

        Rick