letter

pclaus at s1.csuhayward.edu pclaus at s1.csuhayward.edu
Mon Nov 8 22:21:36 UTC 1993

Is it necessary for all the members of the list-group to read personal
mail such as:

#From indology-request at liverpool.ac.uk Mon Nov  8 09:08:09 1993
#Subject: letter
#
#Dear Professor Pollock,
#what a pleasure to receive your letter. How are you? I hope
# you have a better time now. I wander how you can manage all
# things you manage. Time in this society is also much
# shorter than anywhere else.
#
#So, we will not meet in Australia! But, have you already
# planned to come here?
#
#Thank you for what you repeated to me. The news y o u  s a i
# d you could not find anybody "good enough"  for the
#Sanskrit  position in your University is another typical lie
# from, I guess, the usual people (whom we know). (Divide et
# impera!)
#
#I am concentrated on this autumn like a huntig dog scenting
# its game. I try to go at least once a week to the
# countryside or to parks, to walk in woods. But when there
# is not light anymore, I can not do nothing but smell my
# friendly Mediterranean sea and its warmth, my colours, the
# wanderful confusion of our streets and squares.
#
#I will send my new article on striidharma, a little bit
# long, almost 70 pages, but I hope not too boring. I know
# you do not have time, but your opinions are well accepted!
#
#This is my first time I write by computer; I hope to have my
# personal line soon.
#
#Insomma, sembra molto difficile incontrarsi. Ci riusciremo
# prima o poi?
#Cari saluti-
#
#                           enrica garzilli
#
#
#
#