Phyllis Granoff

Dominik Wujastyk D.Wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 30 11:54:13 UTC 1993

In Message Tue, 30 Mar 93 00:39:41 BST,
  carlo della casa <giuseppe at imiucca.csi.unimi.it> writes:

>Does anyone have an E-mail address for the above person? She is not an INDOLOGY subscriber and is currently
>currently with the dept. of Religious Studies at McMasters, Ontario.
>Alex Passi.

Well, like Alex Passi -- or is that Giuseppe, or is it Carlo Della Casa --
Phyllis uses an email address with another name (her husband's actually):

   Phyllis Granoff <shinohar at sscvax.cis.mcmaster.ca>

And in this guise I believe she does listen to INDOLOGY. (Easy to check:
for a list of all members, send the message "review indology" to the
address "listserv at liverpool.ac.uk".)

Dominik
Dominik Wujastyk                                  d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk
                                                       +44 71 611 8467