Elementary sanskrit.

Nanjunda.Somayaji at Corp.Sun.COM Nanjunda.Somayaji at Corp.Sun.COM
Tue Jun 22 18:47:08 UTC 1993

Hello,

I need the same info. I have studied sanskrit during my school/college days
and have some introduction to this language and literature. Please put me
in the "CC" list if you have any suggestions for Narain Attili request.

Thanks

Nanjunda Somayaji

(nanjunda.somayaji at sun.com)

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From indology-request at liverpool.ac.uk Tue Jun 22 11:35:25 1993
Comment: Indology mailing list
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 93 18:42:35 BST
Originator: indology at liverpool.ac.uk
Sender: indology at liverpool.ac.uk
From: narain at acs.bu.edu (narain attili)
To: Members of the list <indology at liverpool.ac.uk>
Subject: Elementary sanskrit.

Hello,

I would like to learn sanskrit. Could anyone recommend good "starters"
books to me..I would further like to have the intermediete level books
too..(ie., the stage next to "starters". I do have some sanskrit
vocabulary..Telugu being my native tongue.).

Thanks,

Narain Attili.

narain at acs.bu.edu.

----- End Included Message -----