Tibetan TeX

Robert Knight KNIGHT at PUCC.EARN
Thu Jul 15 13:37:38 UTC 1993

On Thu, 15 Jul 93 14:01:42 BST, Dominik Wujastyk said:

> Ooops.  I'm really very sorry.

You shouldn't be sorry at all.  I stupidly left the file there, forgetting
that the network is open to all.  I hope to make it available in a more
conspicuous place before the end of the summer.

You've found (and produced !) some really useful software and data for the
Indologist listeners.  Please don't let this discourage you in any way.
I'm only worried that software which I know to be "not right" might drift
into usage, where I know how to fix it.

                                                   Robert