Tibetan TeX

Robert Knight KNIGHT at PUCC.EARN
Wed Jul 14 21:04:19 UTC 1993

That file which Dominik mentioned is one that I placed there for the two
gentlemen who are testing it, rather than for the world.  Dominik, please
do not distribute it further.  It is indeed for the world, but has some
small defects which I'd like to see corrected before it begins its spread.
(Additionally, there is no marker in it to let us track version changes.)

It is limited to Modern Tibetan, in the main.  We are actively working on
Postscript and TrueType versions of this face, rather than just the bit
mapped ones.

Thanks!
Robert