english transliteration using TeX

Jeroen Hellingman jhelling at cs.ruu.nl
Wed Jan 27 13:03:06 UTC 1993

I have made a program, that can be used to derive scientifical transcription
of Hindi or Sanskrit typed in Devanagari-TeX transcription in TeX -- it is
table driven, so you can change the exat transcription you are using, and
added some macro's as to be able to print circle below or double dot below
accents -- I have also used this program to change the Devanagari-TeX
transcription to another, I like better. -- Well, I can also do two accents on
a letter, i.e., \~{\=a} will do the right thing.

Jeroen

(My replies may get delayed, since I don't read my mail every day)

--
Jeroen Hellingman                 E-mail: <jhelling at cs.ruu.nl>
't Zand 2                         Phone: +31-3473-73935 (home)