Malayalam fonts

Jeroen Hellingman jhelling at cs.ruu.nl
Wed Dec 1 12:58:38 UTC 1993

Hello,

I am the author of the Malayalam Metafont. A copy of it is available on
archive.cs.ruu.nl in directory /pub/TEX/FONTS/.

I am currently working on some improvements and porting it to the Macintosh,
to work in conjunction with OzTeX. This will be made available soon.

Any questions and remarks can be send directly to me, on the below E-mail
address.

Jeroen Hellingman

--
Jeroen Hellingman                 E-mail: <jhelling at cs.ruu.nl>
't Zand 2                         Phone: +31-3473-73935 (home)