SOAS ceases all publications and cancels Linguistics!

MESSAGE AGENT iwml at UK.AC.UKC
Fri May 22 13:06:53 UTC 1992

Dear Indology discussion list,
	This is an automatic reply.  Feel free to send additional
mail, as only this one notice will be generated.  The following
is a prerecorded message, sent for iwml

Apologies to anyone trying to reach me during the past six weeks. With a
combination of outside duties and a negotiation with our Computer Unit over
storage quotas, I ghave been effectively out of circulation.

That now continues! I am off to Israel until the beginning of June.

Your mail will be stored to be handled on my return.

Thank you for making contact.

Ian (Mitchell Lambert)