Manjushree Roman Diacritics Font

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UK.AC.UCL
Sat Aug 15 07:08:33 UTC 1992

On Aug 13,  2:50pm, Madhav Deshpande wrote:

>         Following the suggestion of Stephen Miller, I have now made
> the Manjushree font compatible with the CSX coding.  The CSX codes
> form a subset of characters in Manjushree, which adds many more
> combinations suggested by my colleagues.  I have now developed a
> keyboard driver which makes the task of using this font very simple.
> I hope that with this font, one should be able see texts coded in
> CSX with diacritics without any problem.  The font is now appropriately
> renamed ManjushreeCSX.

This is very good news indeed.  Many thanks, Madhav, for being
so flexible about the CSX coding.  This will make the font extremely
useful to a much wider audience.

Incidentally, for those who may not know, Madhav's PostScript font
can be used with TeX (naturally) on any printer by using a PS to PK
translator.  There are also PK to HP translators around, so the font
can also be used at 300dpi by owners of Hewlett Packard LaserJets.

Dominik