Manjushree Roman Diacritics Font

madhav.deshpande at EDU.UMICH.CC.UM madhav.deshpande at EDU.UMICH.CC.UM
Thu Aug 13 18:50:08 UTC 1992

        Following the suggestion of Stephen Miller, I have now made

the Manjushree font compatible with the CSX coding.  The CSX codes
form a subset of characters in Manjushree, which adds many more
combinations suggested by my colleagues.  I have now developed a
keyboard driver which makes the task of using this font very simple.
I hope that with this font, one should be able see texts coded in
CSX with diacritics without any problem.  The font is now appropriately
renamed ManjushreeCSX.
                Madhav M. Deshpande