[INDOLOGY] Summer school postponed

luther obrock luther.obrock at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:00:08 EDT 2020

Dear All,

Given the COVID 19 situation and the uncertainty surrounding the coming
months, I have decided to postpone the summer school on Indian Epigraphy
which was to take place May 28th-June 1st. While this is still two months
away, I think an excess of caution is to be called for in this situation.
Also the situation changes so much every day that planning and logistics is
becoming more and more difficult. That being said, I want to stress that
the University of Toronto and I remain committed to the workshop on South
Asian Epigraphy and we hope reschedule this event at a later date.

In the next weeks, we will continue assess the situation

Thank you again for your input and your patience, and please do not
hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions or concerns.


Luther Obrock
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://list.indology.info/pipermail/indology_list.indology.info/attachments/20200324/f424f6d5/attachment.html>

More information about the INDOLOGY mailing list