[INDOLOGY] Umesh Mishra- Physical Theory of Sound and its Origin in Indian Thought

Brian Campbell revolvingsound at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:18:07 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

After extensive, yet unsuccessful, searching I am hoping the kalpavṛkṣa
[which is this list] may entice someone to help me, or point me in the
right direction, to access the following article:

Umesh, Mishra. "Physical Theory of Sound and its Origin in Indian Thought."
AUSt 2, 1926, 229-290.

This article is referenced in both Harold Coward's Encyclopedia of Indian
Philosophies Vol 5: Philosophy of the Grammarians pg. 537, and George
Cardona's Pāṇini: A Survey of Research pg. 126.

With all best wishes,

Brian Campbell