[INDOLOGY] article pdf request fulfilled!

Elliot Stern emstern1948 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 03:54:16 EDT 2017

This list is great! My thanks to Christophe Vielle, Jan Filipsky, Madhav Deshpande, Emmanuel Francis, Hartmut Buescher and Timothy Lighthiser for their rapid responses as I slept. I now have beautiful pds of the article
described below.

Elliot

Dear list members:

I am looking for a pdf of:

T. Burrow, Dravidian Studies VII Further Dravidian Words in Sanskrit  (Bulletin of the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, Vol. 12, No. 2 (1948), pp. 365-396).

If you can supply this, please reply off list.

Thank you,

Elliot Stern