February 2011 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Feb 1 09:09:33 EST 2011
Ending: Mon Feb 28 20:29:57 EST 2011
- STIMW Conference - call for papers
Valerie J Roebuck
- Offline Sanskrit Resources
- IOLR catalogue of Sanskrit books
- New Articles - International Journal of Jaina Studies (Online) Vol. 6 & 7 (2010-2011)
- Third Prakrit Summer School at Ghent University
- New head of SSV, Varanasi
- GRETIL update #387
- Heidelberg Summer Schools 2011
- CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST> BRILL's _Index Buddhicus_ (Classified Bibliography of Buddhist Studies)
- suppliers of India game boards?
- Question about Navya-Nyaaya
- 2011 North American Hindu Studies Graduate Student Conference, Toronto
christoph.emmrich at UTORONTO.CA
- temporary lectureship, SA History since 1800, Edinburgh
- Kane at archive.org
- MSS seminar, Nagpur
- Visiting Faculty Position in Sanskrit Literature at University of British Columbia
- Sanskrit & Hindi-Urdu Lecturer Position at University of British Columbia
- Call for Papers, "Religions, Science and Technology" March 2012
- Is the Journal of Vaishnava Studies still alive?
- What is the writing on the attached image?
- Mimamsa quotation?
- FW: [INDOLOGY] What is the writing on the attached image?
- An Interesting Translation of the Adhy ātma R āmāyaṇa
- Adhy ātma Rāmāyaṇa
- FW: [INDOLOGY] Adhy ātma Rāmāyaṇa
- Adhy ātma Rāmāya a
- online sankshepa ramayana with a GUI
- Asian Medicine: Tradition and Innovation: Future Issues, Contributions Invited
- access to the manuscript of Madhyamak ah ṛdayakārikā
- MS census in Himachal Pradesh
- Buddha Jayanti
- Edited volume on 'peritexts'?
- FW: [INDOLOGY] curses
- meaning of ship's name Quedagh
- Research Assistant Internships at the Mangalam Research Center for Buddhist Languages, Berkeley
Alexander von Rospatt
- Da śakumāracarita
- default reply behaviour (was: curses)
- Fwd: Re: [INDOLOGY] default reply behaviour (was: curses)
- EJVS 18-1: Chandrasekaran on Pleonastic Dravidian Formations
- Fwd: Islamicate South Asia lecturership at SOAS
Last message date:
Mon Feb 28 20:29:57 EST 2011
Archived on: Thu Apr 18 11:39:19 EDT 2019
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).