TOC - BORI
Inst. Of Asian Cultures
asia at server.uwindsor.ca
Thu Nov 14 17:10:39 EST 1996
To: Fellow Indologists.
Here is the TofC of the 1995 Annals (vol. LXXVI) of the BORI:
- Tectonic upheavals in the Indus region and some Rgvedic hymns
(Part IV) by P.V. Pathak
- The Maitrayaniya Padapatha, by Bhagyashree Bhagwat
- Some observations on the Mathurjhari plates of Vakataka
Prthivisena Ii, year 17, by Ajay Mitra Shastri
- Main trends in the historiograpgy of the early Maurya empire
since independence, by Shankar Goyal
- Taxation in Kautilya Arthasastra, by Surendra Nath Mital
- Structural and semantic aspects of the Dvandva compound, by V.V.
- Studies on Bhartrhari, 7: Grammar as the door to liberation, by
- Ramavatara recycled, by Vidyut Aklujkar
- Freedom and equality in Vedantic and Buddhist traditions with
special reference to certain asymmetry in the Jivanmukta and
Bodhisattva ideal, by G. C. Nayak
- Decoding Manu's eulogy and censure of women, by Shruti S.
- The Manduka-Sukta from biological point of view, by B.V.
- Influence of listeners on Bana Bhatta _Harsacaritam_, by
Vasantkumar M. Bhatt
Plus several book reviews.
More information about the INDOLOGY