Transliteration Macros for Wordperfect?

J.K. Brzezinski brzezins at epas.utoronto.ca
Sat Apr 9 17:11:57 EDT 1994

I have to submit an article formatted in Wordperfect.
I have the text in ASCII with numerous citations in transliterated
Sanskrit according one of those methods recently discussed on this list.
I have not been able however to successfully master transliteration
technique on WP51, which I avoid using in general.

Is anyone out there able to help me?  Perhaps someone has written a
macro by which the entire transliteration could be carried out in one
fell miraculous touch of the keyboard...

Thanking you for your help.

Jan Brzezinski