Apologies for the cross-postings.
-- Amba Kulkarni
We are glad to inform you that we plan to bring the proceedings of the papers
of the section 'Sanskrit and the IT World' DURING the conference.
Hence there is a small change in the schedule.
Now we invite FULL papers.
Important Dates are:
- Submission of abstracts closes on: 15th September 2014
- Acceptance notification for abstracts: 15th October 2014
- Submission of full papers closes on: 31st December 2014
- Acceptance notification for full papers: 15th February 2015
- Camera Ready copy: 28th February 2015
- Proceedings for Publication: 1st April 2015
This list of topics is only indicative.
- Relevance of Sanskrit Shastras to the contemporary IT issues
- alankaara shaastra
- nirukta, etc.
- Use of IT for
- Processing of Sanskrit texts, script and speech
- Modeling A.s.taadhyaayii
- Sanskrit Lexicography
- Sanskrit manuscripts accessibility
- critical edition, collation, multi-layer architecture
- search engines, information retrieval, etc.
The instructions for typesetting and the latex style files will be available at http://sanskrit.uohyd.ernet.in/16WSC for download soon.
Vineet Chaitanya, Convenor
Amba Kulkarni, and Juergen Hanneder Co-Convenors
for Updates.The 16th WSC details are posted on the IASS website WWW.SANSKRIT-SILPAKORN.ORG and WWW.SANSKRIT-THAILAND.COM.