[INDOLOGY] article on Kāmasūtra

Tieken, H.J.H. (Herman) H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Fri Sep 20 08:39:21 UTC 2024

I forgot in the refences to include Ruprecht Geib's book on the Paṅñcatantra. A new pdf will be found on my website within a few minutes, Herman

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58
2515 BP Den Haag
The Netherlands
00 31 (0)70 2208127
website: hermantieken.com<http://hermantieken.com/>

The Aśoka Inscriptions: Analysing a corpus, New Delhi: Primus Books, 2023.
https://primusbooks.com/ancient/the-asoka-inscriptions-analysing-a-corpus-by-herman-tieken/