[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit dictionary app for iPhone

Lubin, Tim lubint at wlu.edu
Mon Sep 16 16:07:51 UTC 2024

Matthew,
Rather than using an app, you can just add https://michaelmeyer.fr/sanskrit to your home screen.  Open it in Safari or another browser app, then follow the steps to add an icon to your home screen.  The icon will take you directly to the page.  Directions:
https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/bookmark-favorite-webpages-iph42ab2f3a7/ios
(scroll down to “Add a website icon to your Home Screen”)

If you prefer an actual app, Monier and DDSA Practical Sanskrit (Macdonell) are also available free on the App Store.

Tim