[INDOLOGY] publication announcement

Elliot Stern emstern1948 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 13:50:24 UTC 2024

I would like to thank Dominik for this forum and his other groundbreaking contributions to communications in this field, as well as his scholarly achievements. His postings on Cikitsā blog were crucial to my learning how to set up and use LaTeX for Sanskrit typesetting for a complex edition about a decade ago. Congratulations, Dominik. The festschrift is a fitting tribute to your multifaceted contributions to indology!

Elliot

Elliot M. Stern
552 South 48th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19143-2029