[INDOLOGY] Bodhicaryāvatāra-pañjikā new material?

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Tue May 7 20:37:26 UTC 2024

In the last several months I thought I saw an announcement of a book,
giving its table of contents that included an article on the
*Bodhicaryāvatāra-pañjikā*. However, I cannot find it now. From the article
title I got the impression that it referred to new manuscript material. As
is well known, the manuscript used by La Vallee Poussin was missing a
number of folios; and these gaps in the edition remain unfilled up to the
present as far as I know. Does anyone know of this article? Or other
information about new manuscript material for the *Bodhicaryāvatāra-pañjikā*?
Thanks.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.