[INDOLOGY] Analogues to Anselm's Ontological Arguments in Indian Philosophy?

Lubomír Ondračka ondracka at ff.cuni.cz
Tue Jun 25 13:02:11 UTC 2024

For an overview of the history of the terms āstika and nāstika, see the
chapter:

“Affirmers (āstikas) and Deniers (nāstikas) in Indian History”, in
Andrew J. Nicholson, Unifying Hinduism: Philosophy and Identity in
Indian Intellectual History, New York: Columbia University Press, 2010,
pp. 166–184.

L.