[INDOLOGY] Request for a scanned copy of Jejjata's Nirantarapadavyakhya on Carakasamhita

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 18:46:57 UTC 2024

The entry at Panditproject <https://www.panditproject.org/entity/41840/work>
will take you to the scanned copy of the Trivandrum MS, which is the source
of all other copies.

Best,
Dominik

Professor Dominik Wujastyk
<https://apps.ualberta.ca/directory/person/wujastyk>
,

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History, Classics, and Religion
<http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada
.