[INDOLOGY] In search of books about Vatsaraja

Дмитрий Комиссаров ska4ki at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 21:29:42 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues,
Sorry, this is my first time asking here, I hope I'm doing everything right.
I am looking for some books and I would be very grateful if you could help
me find them in any form:

Karpūracarita bhāṇa of Amātya Vatsarāja. Ed. by S.S. Janaki. Kuppuswami
Sastri Research Institute, 1989.
Sharada Jaiswal (A Critical Study of Unimportant Sanskrit Dramas with
special reference to Vatsarāja-Jabalpur University).
Ram Jiyavan Pandey (Vatsarāja-kṛta Rūpakoṅ kā Pariśīlana-Gorakpur
University).
Manjularani (Mahākavi Varsarāja : eka adhyayana-kurukṣetra university).
Dwivedi A.P. Vatsaraja ke Rūpakoṅ meṅ Sāṃskṛtika Cetanā, 1939.

Sorry for the strange format of the bibliographic description - that’s how
it came across to me.
With best regards,
Dmitrii Komissarov