[INDOLOGY] Java Calendar

Jean Michel DELIRE jeanmicheldelire at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 13:36:29 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for an article : "Le calendrier javanais" published in
the *Journal
Asiatique* (JA) in 1967, pp.133-141, of which the author is Louis-Charles
Damais. I know, of course, that one can find the ancient JA on the BnF, but
not later than 1939. On the other hand, one can also get the JA through its
present editor, Peeters, but not before 2020. So, if somebody could send me
a soft copy of this article, I would be very grateful.

Many thanks,

*Jean Michel DELIRE, PhD*
*Lecturer on History of mathematics - IHEB (University of Brussels, ULB)*
*Lecturer on **Science and civilisation of India - Sanskrit Texts - IHEB
(ULB)*
*Member of the Centre National d'Histoire des Sciences (KBR, Bruxelles)*
*Member of the Société Asiatique (Paris)*
*Member of the International Association of Sanskrit Studies*