[INDOLOGY] On-line sites for sanskrit devanagari/transliteration conversion

Antonia Ruppel rhododaktylos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 14:36:21 UTC 2024

Dear Harry,

I’ve always found Lexilogos simplest - you can copy and paste Roman text to
convert into nagari:

https://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/sanskrit_devanagari.htm

Or vice versa:

https://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/sanskrit_conversion.htm

The resulting/converted text can then easily be pasted into any file you
need.

All my best,
     Antonia