[INDOLOGY] 26th India Studies Webinar on Aug 26 (Monday), 6-7 pm IST

Pankaj Sukanraj Jain पंकज सुकनराज जैन pankajaindia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 09:35:10 UTC 2024

Esteemed colleagues and friends,

The India Centre, FLAME University, is delighted to announce that we will
be hosting the India Series Webinar. The speaker for August 2024 is *Prof.
Ezra Rashkow*, an Associate Professor of History at Montclair State
University.

The topic of his webinar is *The Nature of Endangerment in India: Tigers,
'Tribes', Extermination & Conservation, 1818-2020*.

Please find below the relevant information for joining the webinar: