[INDOLOGY] Request for article

jason.cannon-silber at studium.uni-hamburg.de jason.cannon-silber at studium.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Aug 13 00:39:06 UTC 2024

Dear all,

I would like to consult Yohei Kawajiri's article, "A Critical Edition
of the Īśvarapratyabhijñāvimarśinīvyākhyā on the maṅgala verse of the
Īśvarapratyabhijñāvimarśinī," published in Saṃskṛta-sādhutā (2012),
the Festschrift for Prof. Ashok Aklujkar. There is a physical copy of
it in my university's library, but I'm traveling at the moment and
don't have access to it. I therefore thought I would ask if someone on
this list might be so kind as to provide a digital copy. A copy of the
entire volume would be even better.

Thanks for reading and best wishes,
Jason