[INDOLOGY] IASS International Directory of Tertiary Sanskrit Program

McComas Taylor McComas.Taylor at anu.edu.au
Tue May 30 10:38:01 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues

Thanks to everyone who has already contributed data to the IASS International Directory of Tertiary Sanskrit Program - we already have responses from 22 Universities worldwide:

Ashoka University
Australian National University
Brown University
Central Sanskrit University
Ghent University
Harvard University
Heidelberg University
Indiana University
Leiden University

Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research & Institute
Silpakorn University
Stony Brook University
Tsinghua University
University of Alberta
University of Allahabad
University of Chicago
University of Hawaiʻi, Mānoa
University of Pennsylvania
University of Toronto
University of Turin, Università degli Studi di Torino
University of Virginia
Washington and Lee University

We are sure there are more programs out there  - if you have not done so already, please take a few moments to add your institution to our database:

https://forms.gle/8W7YKppqRajctxPx7

Once we develop it a little further we will publish the results for the benefit of the scholarly community.

Yours collegially,

McComas

[cid:ec5a2ff9-eae0-4316-9da8-2fd7b93c9da0]

McComas Taylor, Associate Professor, Reader in Sanskrit
College of Asia and Pacific, Australian National University
Secretary-General, International Assoc. of Sanskrit Studies