[INDOLOGY] Urgent help needed

Arash Zeini arash.zeini at gmail.com
Thu May 4 19:34:23 UTC 2023

Dear Madhav,

I'm afraid, I can't help you with your actual question about producing the
combinations, as I use different keyboard sequences. But in order to
achieve these combinations, your font needs to support combining diacritics
and stacking. These days, most modern Unicode fonts support these features,
but not every font out there. I can recommend Junicode.

Best wishes,
Arash