[INDOLOGY] Weller Prize 2023

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri Mar 31 22:52:56 UTC 2023

Hearty congratulations, Yigal and Larry!

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]