[INDOLOGY] Online Elementary Sanskrit, Pali, Hindi

Seth Powell sethpowell at g.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 27 16:26:52 UTC 2023

Dear all,

The following may be of interest to anyone who has students interested in learning Sanskrit, Pali, or Hindi this summer.

We are pleased to announce that enrollment is now open at Yogic Studies for our online Elementary language programs in Sanskrit, Pali, and Hindi. Each course is 12-weeks and is the first in a three-term series.

This is the fourth year we are running Sanskrit and the second for Pali and Hindi. All of our language courses are taught by highly regarded instructors who approach their online courses with the same expectations and pedagogical rigor as they do their university courses.

May 5 - July 28, 2023

SKT 101 | Elementary Sanskrit I <https://www.yogicstudies.com/skt-101>
Instructor: Dr. Antonia Ruppel

PALI 101 | Elementary Pali I <https://www.yogicstudies.com/pali-101>
Instructor: Dr. Aleix Ruiz-Falqués

HINDI 101 | Elementary Hindi I <https://www.yogicstudies.com/hindi-101>
Instructor: Dr. Rajiv Ranjan

All courses are reasonably priced and scholarships are available for students in financial hardship.

Enrollment will also soon be opening for our Intermediate and Advanced level courses. To learn more visit https://www.yogicstudies.com <https://www.yogicstudies.com/>.

If you have any questions about our online programming, please feel free to reach out at info at yogcistudies.com <mailto:info at yogcistudies.com>.

With best wishes,

Seth