[INDOLOGY] Gentle reminder: never write to me personally about INDOLOGY list matters

Matthew Kapstein mkapstei at uchicago.edu
Sat Mar 25 09:17:53 UTC 2023

Dear Dominik,

Phillip wrote to me after the group message and sent instructions. I understand that the address change may take a few days.

The problem is not the delay - that is understandable. But as it stands, one has no idea whether one's message has indeed been received or if it's landed in a black hole.

It would perhaps be useful to set up an automatic reply to this effect:
"Thank you for your message. Be assured that it has been received and will receive a reply in due course. We apologize if there is a delay, but there is no need to renew your message."

In any case, thank you for all you have done to keep this thing going over the years.

best regards as ever,
Matthew

Matthew Kapstein
Directeur d'études, émérite
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, Paris

Associate, The Divinity School
The University of Chicago

PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: mattkapstein at proton.me
THE PRESENT ADDRESS WILL BE PHASED OUT OVER THE COMING MONTHS.

https://brill.com/view/title/60949

https://ephe.academia.edu/MatthewKapstein