[INDOLOGY] Tibetan Buddhism Question (with apologies for cross-posting)

Jeffery Long dharmaprof108 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 12:51:32 UTC 2023

Dear Geoffrey and Westin,

Thank you both for your very helpful answers to my question. And thank you to those who have responded off the list as well.

All the best!

Jeff

Dr. Jeffery D. Long
Carl W. Zeigler Professor of Religion, Philosophy, & Asian Studies
School of Arts & Humanities
Elizabethtown College
Elizabethtown, PA

https://etown.academia.edu/JefferyLong

Series Editor, Explorations in Indic Traditions: Ethical, Philosophical, and Theological
Lexington Books

“One who makes a habit of prayer and meditation will easily overcome all difficulties and remain calm and unruffled in the midst of the trials of life.”  (Holy Mother Sarada Devi)

“We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself.” (Carl Sagan)