[INDOLOGY] Gentle reminder: never write to me personally about INDOLOGY list matters

Matthew Kapstein mkapstei at uchicago.edu
Thu Mar 23 13:14:22 UTC 2023

Following Dominik's kind reminder, I have tried twice to contact the list administrators by writing to the address he suggested:
indology-owner at list.indology.info

Alas, to no avail.

I apologize, therefore, for sending this to the entire list (whose general membership may please ignore this), but I would really appreciate contact from a member of the committee.

Matthew Kapstein
Directeur d'études, émérite
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, Paris

Associate, The Divinity School
The University of Chicago

PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: mattkapstein at proton.me
THE PRESENT ADDRESS WILL BE PHASED OUT OVER THE COMING MONTHS.

https://brill.com/view/title/60949

https://ephe.academia.edu/MatthewKapstein