[INDOLOGY] FW: Three-days 2nd International seminar in commemoration of Padma Sri Iravatham Mahadevan’s contribution - Invitation regarding

Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan palaniappa at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 21:50:00 UTC 2023

There is a 3-day international seminar on ‘Recent Advances in Archaeological Investigation of South India’ jointly organized by the Government of Tamil Nadu Department of Archaeology and Roja Muthiah Rersearch Library on March 10-12 in Chennai in commemoration of Iravatham Mahadevan. I have attached the program. I do not know if the sessions will be streamed live or will have to wait to see if they are uploaded to YouTube.

Regards,

Palaniappan