[INDOLOGY] Book Announcement: Loriliai Biernacki's 'The Matter of Wonder'

Jeffery Long dharmaprof108 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 17:20:09 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to share with you news of the publication of Loriliai Biernacki’s The Matter of Wonder: Abhinavagupta’s Panentheism and New Materialism. This will no doubt be of great interest to many of you.

The book has been published by Oxford Press, which has also kindly shared a code which can save you 30% off of your copy if you order it directly from the publisher. The code is AAFLYG6.

All the best!

Jeff

Dr. Jeffery D. Long
Carl W. Zeigler Professor of Religion, Philosophy, & Asian Studies
School of Arts & Humanities
Elizabethtown College
Elizabethtown, PA

https://etown.academia.edu/JefferyLong

Series Editor, Explorations in Indic Traditions: Ethical, Philosophical, and Theological
Lexington Books

“One who makes a habit of prayer and meditation will easily overcome all difficulties and remain calm and unruffled in the midst of the trials of life.”  (Holy Mother Sarada Devi)

“We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself.” (Carl Sagan)