[INDOLOGY] Visit to India

Patrick Olivelle jpo at austin.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 26 11:15:32 UTC 2023

Thanks to all who generously responded to my query about Indian visas.

Patrick

On Jun 26, 2023, at 1:46 AM, Jean Michel DELIRE <jeanmicheldelire at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Patrick and friends,

I don't know about Business Visa, but I know that, in Belgium (a country which is much less well appreciated than USA by Indian bureaucracy), we can only stay one month in India (in a period of three months given by the visa). On the other hand, we have to go back to Belgium if we want to re-enter India (a neighbour country is not enough) and, I think, we can re-enter only after a period of several months.

Best regards,

Jean Michel Delire