[INDOLOGY] What is "prose"?

Aleix Ruiz Falqués arfalques at cantab.net
Tue Jan 17 05:59:50 UTC 2023

Many thanks to Prof. Tieken and those kind souls who have replied
privately! And thanks to the admin of this list for the wonderful resource!

I would like to share a recent article by Sivan Goren-Arzony, directly
related to my question, and from which I benefited a great deal (please see
attachment).

Best wishes,
Aleix

--
Aleix Ruiz-Falqués
Khyentse Postdoctoral Fellow, Hebrew University of Jerusalem