[INDOLOGY] Help/advice

Suresh Kolichala suresh.kolichala at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 23:14:33 UTC 2023

Dear Madhavji

Every Unicode font that is well implemented should support all the
combinations of diacritics. For instance, here is what I get with Times New
Roman and Arial, with length, nasal, and accents.

[image: image.png]

Attached is the word document I used. Let me know if it doesn't show
correctly on your machines.

Thanks,
Suresh.