[INDOLOGY] Searching for Article

Jeffery Long dharmaprof108 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 15:55:27 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for an article from Volume 45-46 of the Journal of the Bihar Research Society, published in 1959, titled “A Rare Image of Gaja-Lakṣmī from Rajasthan.” (Author unknown.)

Would any of you happen to know how I might get access to this article? Is a PDF available?

With many thanks in advance!

Jeff

Dr. Jeffery D. Long
Carl W. Zeigler Professor of Religion, Philosophy, & Asian Studies
School of Arts & Humanities
Elizabethtown College
Elizabethtown, PA

https://etown.academia.edu/JefferyLong

Series Editor, Explorations in Indic Traditions: Ethical, Philosophical, and Theological
Lexington Books

“One who makes a habit of prayer and meditation will easily overcome all difficulties and remain calm and unruffled in the midst of the trials of life.”  (Holy Mother Sarada Devi)

“We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself.” (Carl Sagan)