[INDOLOGY] New Publication on Logical Thought in India

Matthew Kapstein mkapstei at uchicago.edu
Sat Feb 11 12:20:50 UTC 2023

>From the Wikipedia article on shadow libraries:

Content hosted by some shadow libraries may be hosted without the consent of the original owners of the material. This may make some shadow libraries illegal<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime>

MK
________________________________
From: Evgeniya Desnitskaya <khecari at yandex.ru>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2023 1:15:31 PM
To: Matthew Kapstein <mkapstei at uchicago.edu>; indology <indology at list.indology.info>
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] New Publication on Logical Thought in India

- bvparishat@, jaysoni05@, listserv@, ssarukkai@

Wikipedia describes it as a 'shadow library'.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_Genesis

In fact, it is a place where you can get a major part of contemporary indological books.
--
Evgeniya Desnitskaya
Institute of Oriental Manuscripts

11.02.2023, 14:58, "Matthew Kapstein" <mkapstei at uchicago.edu>:
Thank you, Evgeniya,

I do not know this site or whether it adheres to appropriate legal conventions.

with regards,
Matthew

Sent from Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>