[INDOLOGY] Unicode: Pabuchi and Ranjana

Charles DiSimone disimone at alumni.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 27 11:53:43 UTC 2023

Dear Jan,

I know that there has been an effort to make a Ranjana/Lantsa unicode
script from Anshuman Pandey since at least 2016. Quickly looking over this
new effort in comparison to the 2016 document I see that things are
similar. Just out of curiosity, how long does it usually take to get a new
unicode font approved? I, for one, would be quite glad to see a Ranjana
font and I hope it is finally produced.

With my best wishes,
Charles

Dr. Charles DiSimone