[INDOLOGY] the word 'sesame' and the use of sesame oil

Gaia Pintucci gaiapintucci at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 15:51:07 UTC 2023

Thanks for trying to prod my memory, but I am afraid I was really thinking
of one of P.K. Gode's articles. For instance, some of the articles in vol.
1 of Studies in Indian Cultural History (see the ToC here
https://archive.org/details/studiesinindianculturalhistorygodep.k.part1_544_D/page/n11/mode/2up?view=theater)
deal with certain plants of the Subcontinent (only not with sesame).
It might all well be a major misrecollection of mine, but if the article
does exist, I am sure it is a Gode article.

Gaia Pintucci